Walter B. Dragon
want to donate to the best charity in the world?
learn about your own local native fauna and flora, then help it flourish and thrive.
we built a pond out of an old fish tank. our new neighbors are dragons!
If there's enough ships in the sea to catch all the fish, then there's enough ships in the sea to scoop up all the trash.
If enough people hear this message and demand that it happens, then it will become a reality.
Or to say it another way, what if..
- we got all of the world's horrible sonar gear, that military etc stuff that scares off and
hurts sea creatures
- and we got all of the world's horrible fishing trawlers, especially those really big massive
ones that totally gut the ocean floor
- and we put all the sonar gear on all the fishing trawlers, so no sea creatures would go
- then we used them instead to pick up all the plastic and other rubbish we've dumped
into the ocean over the years, we picked it all up and got it out of the ocean
- and to get rid of all that collected rubbish we melted it down and mixed it with gravel
and used it instead of tar to make roads. The salt water has already sterilised it mostly,
and doing this would at least store it somewhere for however-many years we need to
figure out a better way to dispose of it.